Monday, March 21, 2011

EDO Pack Sesame Oil Flavor Ramen


Country of origin: Singapore
Bought at Super Oriental Market

Blargh! My damn pic resizing software resized my pictures to 25% of the original size TWICE so I got some really small pics and had overwritten the originals. Sorry bout the poor pic quality.
I figured I'd stick with some more sesame flavor noodles for now. They're just so.... sesame-y. I've never heard of or seen any other noodles made by this company and there are very few words of English on the package. Well, here we go!





There's a package shaped noodle block (standard size) and a pack of stuff that is actually two packs of stuff. There's some odorless and very plain looking seasoning and a good amount of sesame oil.


So here's the done deal. These taste like sesame oil and absolutely nothing else. I mean, seriously, nothing else. At all. Just sesame oil. If you love the taste of sesame oil then you will adore these. Otherwise, stick with the Doll noodles that I previously reviewed if you want some hot sesame action. I'm giving these a 3/10. Meh.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahha! I super like this blog. Very true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm just now seeing your comment. Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete