Thursday, February 6, 2014

Indomie Special Chicken Flavor Soup Noodles


Indomie recently changed their packaging and I really enjoy the new look. You can't see it too well in this pic but they have started clearly labeling their noodles "Soup Noodles" or "Stir Fry Noodles" for people like me who are too stupid / in a hurry to read the instructions. Thanks, Indomie.
Anyway, I've wanted some Indomie noodles since they are just about always extremely good and I'd never had these before, so it was a match made in ramen heaven. Special chicken flavor sounds good, and upon looking at the ingredients it sounds even better with ginger, chili powder and other delicious sounding spices.


One of the reasons I enjoy eating Indomie noodles is that I always know the noodles themselves are good quality and will have a pleasant consistent texture. Here they are with some spices and some chili powder.


Pretty regular looking stuff, except that if you let it stand for a few minutes the soup thickens up a little and really adds a lot to this soup. You can also see chili powder in the soup and the taste of the chili really adds a great deal to the overall spicyness. These are very good, and definitely a lot better than other regular chicken flavored ramens. Can't go wrong with this one, I'm giving it an 8/10.

1 comment: