Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vina Acecook Hao Hao Mi Chay Vegetarian Flavor


Country of origin: Vietnam

I don't have high expectations for vegetarian flavor noodles but I'll try just about anything once, twice if you're lucky. I am by no means a vegetarian and never will be. In fact, I'm about as carnivorous as they come. However, I can put these personal choices aside and try something vegetarian once in a while. The ingredients are mainly spices and vegetable stock. Let's stop yammering and give em a try.


Kind of neat shaped noodle block and two seasoning packs. Time to cook!


These really surprised me! I was expecting somewhat bland tasting soup but instead I got a nice mix of garlic, pepper, soy sauce, paprika, and maybe chili powder. The noodles are a little chewy in consistency and I seem to remember other Acecook noodles I've had before being the same way. Bottom line: somewhat low quality noodles, great tasting soup. I'm giving these a solid 7/10 for pleasantly surprising me for being both vegetarian and tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment