Friday, January 21, 2011

Nissin Demae Chicken Ramen


Country of origin: Taiwan
Bought at Sunrise Market in Knoxville, TN

So since I've been feeling sick recently I wanted something just kind of basic to eat. So I think, "hey, chicken flavor ramen sounds pretty good and basic." So I fished through my treasure trove of ramen and found this delicious looking pack of green goodness. I've been happy with the other two Demaes I've had so let's see how this one measures up.


Standard 100g noodle block, seasoning pack which has a nice kind of roasted chicken smell to it, and a pack of sesame oil. Sounds good.


Like my new bowl? I think it's the shiznit. Anyways, these came out pretty good, I'd say they are definitely a notch above the MAMA chicken ramen I had a couple weeks ago. These just taste better. Pretty basic overall, but still good stuff. I'm giving these a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment