Saturday, January 1, 2011

MAMA Chicken Ramen


Country of origin: Thailand
Bought at Super Oriental Market

So I got home from work the other night and wanted some basic ramen to eat before going to bed. I think I got a little too much of what I wanted. MAMA noodles are pretty good usually, like the Pad Thai and the duck flavor ramen that I reviewed a few months ago. Even if they aren't super great MAMA noodles still get points just based on the name. MAMA!!


So you get a noodle block which I believe has some spices in it already, hence the kinda strange coloring. There's also a pack of unappetizing goop and a pack of soup base. Looks like it has potential.


I think this one might have been a little bit stale because I ended up having to cook this one for five minutes to get the noodles to the point where they weren't tough and chewy anymore. That aside these aren't really anything special. It doesn't even taste as good as chicken Top Ramen to me which is a disappointment... this one definitely did not meet my expectations of MAMA noodles. Oh well, 5/10. Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment