Sunday, March 18, 2012

Interesting stuff from around the intarweb...

So once in a while I like to take a look around the net for some interesting ramen related stuff. Here's what I came up with:

Fucking Taco Flavored Cup Noodles!!!
 Yes, this is real. If I can find them, I will review them in depth. They look incredible. I mean, just when you thought things couldn't get any better, something like this happens and it's just... so great. Someone tell me where I can get these! Or better yet send me some! : ) Here's a link to the website where I found out about these. Opens in a new window, so take a look!

The Cupman
 

It's the Cupman! It's a Japanese (duh) creation in which this little guy hangs on for dear life to your noodle cup and changes color when your noodles have gotten to the perfect degree of doneness. For the busy ramenator.
Here's a Japanese website where you can buy one and see more pics.

Instant Noodle Perfector

When I first saw this thing I thought it was some kinda cool device that actually cooked your cup o' noodles, but it doesn't. It's a timer that goes off at that perfect time and a light comes on when your noodles are just right. Nobody wants noodles that are still crunchy or too done, right? The only links I could find to where this wonderous device could actually be bought didn't work, but do some Googling and you should be able to find one.

Ramen Face Protector / Flower Costume
 
 Now there is a young lady who is not going to get noodles or soup anywhere it shouldn't be. Could you imagine anyone actually wearing one of these??

The Ramen Fan

Yes, this is also real. I'm not sure if this is something that someone just made or if it's something you can actually buy, but when you're hungry and you have a delicious hot bowl of ramen before you, it's hard to hold back. Never be burned again with the Ramen Fan!! Chopstick included.

The Ramen Fork


The ultimate spork, specifically made for ramen purposes. Someone please tell me where I can get one!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment