Thursday, March 8, 2012

Maggi 2 Minute Noodles Curry Flavor


Country of origin: India
Bought at Ummm... kinda can't remember. I just have them, ok? Like some people have cats and dogs.

Let me start off by saying that my past Indian noodle experiences have not been very good, but I'm willing to give some more a try since curry sounds pretty good today. These are made by Maggi, which is owned by Nestle, and they make everything from soup bullion to spices and sauce mixes. You can find a lot of their products at Wal-Mart and other grocery stores. So let's see how their noodles stack up.

 
So it's a pretty standard noodle block and a TASTEMAKER packet, which is quite possibly one of the best names for a flavor pack I've ever seen. These noodles also have an interesting smell to them, not necessarily bad but a little bit funky. Time to cook!


Better pay attention to the directions on this one. It says to use 225ml of water and boil it for 2 minutes and don't drain off any excess water. Know what that means? Noodle bowl! Sweet. But how in the world am I gonna measure out 225ml of water? Water, meet measuring cup. Suck it, impossibility! Ramenator 1, Indian noodles directions, 0. Hah.
 
 
  So here's the whole thang. These smell really good so I couldn't resist tearing into them and man, these are the best Indian noodles I've ever had. Which in itself isn't saying a lot, but these are very good. If you like Indian food or curry you should definitely try these out. 7/10.
 
*SEMI NON REVIEW RELATED NOTE*: WTF BLOGGER! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! I'M TYPING ON ONE SIDE OF THE PAGE LIKE THE OTHER SIDE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment