Monday, April 23, 2012

Indomie Mi Goreng Rendang


Country of Origin: Indonesia
Bought at Super Oriental Market

Yay for new stuff from Indomie! Indomie noodles are probably my overall favorite and are just about always very, very good. I admit I had no idea what rendang is, so like anyone else in this day and age when I don't know what something is I ask the internet. According to Wikipedia, rendang is an Indonesian spicy meat dish, traditionally served to honor guests or on special occasions. Sounds good!


Just like other Indomie noodles, you get a LOT of stuff with them! Chili powder, bumbu spice, a seasoning oil, soy sauce, and fried onions. Hells yeah. I cooked the noodles in a pot for about four minutes and mixed it all up. Here's what I got:


These noodles are da bomb! The original Mi Goreng noodles are still my favorite of these, but these are very tasty with hints of coconut and curry with a decent amount of spice! Reminds me of Thai food I've eaten like Masaman Beef (coconut sauce) or similar. Be sure and check these out, you won't be disappointed. 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment