Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bienvenidos to Ramenator!

So I decided to start a blog. About ramen noodles. Why, you ask? Cause they’re a truly amazing feat of human ingenuity. The sheer fact that you can open a small package and 3 minutes later have something delicious is obviously one of our greatest achievements as the human race. That being said, I’m happy to welcome you to my new blog the Ramenator!
It will be about more than JUST ramen, however, as man cannot live on this miracle in a plastic wrapper alone. I’ll also post other stuff that people who are into ramen as much as I am might be interested in, as well as other Asian foods and recipes. I love to cook and will be doing it a lot and will be sure to post relevant events and stuff on here. So now that I’ve got that out of the way, check out all the different bitchin’ types of ramen I picked up at my local Asian supermarket the other day!
 
I’m going to review them all as time permits. Sometimes when you buy ramen other than your standard Top Ramen or Maruchan fare it’s hard to know what you are actually getting. I don’t speak Chinese or Japanese or any other language for that matter so I’ll be taking some shots in the dark as well. I’m going to have fun with this blog and I hope someone will read it and enjoy it as much as I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment