Sunday, October 10, 2010

Samyang Beef Flavor Ramen


Country of origin: Korea
Bought at: Tokyo Asian Food in Hoover, AL
Price: 99¢

Ah, Samyang. I haven't had a Samyang product that I didn't like yet.This is their flagship brand of ramen and from what I gather it's a huge seller in Korea and other Asian countries. Check out this ad from Korea with the Samyang girls:

Ramen as far as the eye can see, along with some pretty Asian girls and a VW bus. Just doesn't get much better does it? Buses full of hot Asian chicks eating ramen aside...
Here's what you get in the package. Standard Samyang bigass noodle block, a big pack o' seasonin', and a packa veggies. The veggies are mostly green onions with some carrots and these little fake beef thingies thrown in. Sounds good...



That's a tasty lookin' bowl o' noodles... and the flavor lives up to expectations. This is possibly the best beef flavored ramen I've ever had. The spices all go well together and while it's not spicy in any regard it is very delicious. The beef things (I dunno what to call 'em) are somewhat believable also, and taste quite good. I will definitely be eating more of these later on and you should definitely try these out. These are available at just about any Asian store. I don't think I've been in one that doesn't carry these. You won't be disappointed! 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment