Sunday, October 10, 2010

Indomie Mi Goreng Fried Noodles


Country of origin: Indonesia
Bought at: Super Oriental Market in Homewood, AL
Price: 59¢
I was really happy with the first Indomie noodles I tried so I figured I’d try out some other types. The BBQ chicken noodles I reviewed earlier were also called mi goreng and they are the same type of noodles in this pack. The difference is in the seasoning.


Indomie is known for including a lot of spices with their noodles and this one is no exception. It’s got soy sauce, chili powder, seasoning oil, and seasoning powder. The seasoning powder smells good, kinda reminds me of oriental flavor Top Ramen. Let’s cook it up.

Doesn’t look like a whole lot of noodles, does it? Well, it’s not. These noodles were very good and I enjoyed the chili powder mixed with the soy sauce and the noodles have a very pleasant texture. The only problem is that there just weren’t enough of them. Indomie does make a JUMBO pack of these (and the BBQ chicken ones!) that elude my capture around my city. If you’re having these for a meal be sure and make two packs or you will still be hungry. I’m giving these a 9/10 for being so tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment