Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Chow Mein Noodles


Country of origin: Philippines
Bought at: Super Oriental Market
Price: 49¢



Lucky me! I can't believe how lucky I am to have some more friggin' noodles to eat. Just kiddin'. I love my noodles and I love blogging about them... I'm really having fun with this in case you can't tell.
So anyway it was around 2PM and I wanted a snack... it was a good 3 hours at least until dinner. So I dug around in my ramen vault and noticed this one is a particularly small noodle block. Here, check it out:


Look at the cute little noodle block! It's about half the noodles of a big pack of ramen. Despite this, you still get three seasoning packs! The seasoning pack smells like it has coconut in it as well as some chicken flavoring. The white pasty stuff has a kind of sweet smell to it, and there's soy sauce too. Alright, let's get goin'!


Looks like Mi Goreng. It's even less noodles than an Indomie pack so don't expect this to be filling. They are, however, pretty tasty. Kind of a Thai-ish chicken flavor... you can definitely taste the coconut in here. These are pretty dang good and a good snack size noodle pack. It would probably take three of these to make a substantial meal but they do come in a variety of flavors. I've got a couple of the other ones so I'll be trying them soon. Overall, these are pretty tasty. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment