Sunday, October 10, 2010

Unif-100 Spicy Beef Flavor Ramen


Country of origin: China
Bought at: Super Oriental Market in Homewood, AL
Price: 59¢

Unif-100. Don't ask me where the name comes from. It's a ramen from China, and comes in a bunch of different flavors. Spicy beef flavor sounds pretty good, so let's get down to business.


Cool! Standard size noodle block and three big ol' packs of stuff. The veggie pack has cabbage and red peppers, and there is also a big pack of soup base and some seasoning paste which contains soy paste and red peppers. Time to cook!


Looks pretty good and smells really spicy. The cabbage smell from this one will hit you in the face while it's cooking. This one didn't disappoint me. It's actually spicy, due to the large amount of chili peppers and red peppers contained in almost all the ingredients. I'm not a big cabbage fan but the spiciness mostly conceals the cabbage flavor. In the picture it looks more like a soup but the noodles seemed to absorb most of the soup while I was eating them, so it's more like eating a bowl of noodles than a soup.Overall I liked these and would definitely eat them again. I'll be on the lookout for other Unif-100 noodles! I'm giving these an 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment