Friday, December 10, 2010

Lucky Me! Beef Flavor Ramen


Country of origin: Philippines
Bought at Super Oriental Market for 49c

This is one left over from my first batch of noodles that I bought back in September that I just never got around to reviewing. When you have so many unique ramens to try a standard beef flavor one doesn't seem all that exciting. I needed a snack last night and since Lucky Me! noodles are snack size I figured I'd give this one a shot. Mmmm.... beefy.


Standard pint size noodle block and one packa stuff. It's pretty nondescript.


Note to self: try to use a ceramic bowl instead of a plastic one if you plan on trying to take said bowl out of the microwave immediately after cooking. I burned the bajeezus out of a couple of my fingers taking this one out of the microwave. I'll live... thanks for your concern. So anyway, the stuff looks, smells, and tastes like beef Top Ramen. They could be twins, except this one is the midget twin. It really is like a snack size beef Top Ramen, so I'm giving it the same score I'd give Top Ramen, 5/10. Not bad, but nothing special to speak of.

No comments:

Post a Comment