Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lucky Me! Pancit Canton Chow Mein Citrus Flavor


Country of origin: Philippines
Bought at: Super Oriental Market
Price: 49¢

I liked the other Pancit Canton noodles I had the other day so I decided to try these. The picture on the left on the package says "Kalamansi Flavor." I looked this up and a kalamansi is a type of citrus fruit that grows in places like the Philippines where these noodles are from. Apparently it's a kind of cross between a lime and an orange and is very acidic with a sour taste. Mmmm.... sour.


Small noodle block just like before. The greenish colored paste in the package on the right has a strong lime smell and the soup base pack has a strong citrusy smell too. And also, soy sauce. Of course.


Looks almost just like the other noodles. These have a very strong citrus taste and a very stanky smell. I mean, they straight up stank. They taste pretty good though, but I still didn't like them as much as the original chow mein flavor. I'm giving these a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment