Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ve Wong Kung-Fu Beef Flavor Ramen


Country of origin: Taiwan
Bought at: Super Oriental Market
Price: 59¢

Possibly one of the coolest names for ramen ever. KUNG FU! Hopefully it will make it so I can pull people's hearts out of their chests like in Indiana Jones, or walk on the ceiling and beat the everloving crap out of villains. This package is a nice bright orange color and even comes with a little window so you'll know there's actually noodles in the package.

 
Blogger isn't liking me right now so I can't get this damn picture to turn the right way. Well, you get the idea. Standard noodle block with soup base and a pack of seasoning oil, which is actually more like a paste. Here we go again on our own...


So here it is. It's a pretty standard beef flavor ramen. I'd say it's a step above Top Ramen. I'd eat it again, but there are definitely better ramens out there. I'm giving this one a 7/10. Cool name, but not much special here.

3 comments:

  1. hey man, I've been eating this ramen all my life and I love it. thing is i can't find it locally anymore. can you point to a website that sells this ramen online... in bulk pleease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time favorite instant noodle! So much better than that cup of noodle crap that you get from Wal-Mart! :) Yummy noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to check out RamenBox! www.ramenbox.com Basically you pick out as many different kinds of ramen and fill up a box for a set price. I also like H Mart www.hmart.com

    ReplyDelete