Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tiger Tiger Easy Snax Rice Noodles with Satay Sauce


Country of origin: Thailand
Bought at Big Lots for $1.50

So these are some more of the closeout noodles I got at Big Lots the other day. I was really happy with the Nongshim noodle bowls I picked up for 75 cents each and here's some new stuff I've never seen before. It comes in a cool Chinese take out style box and says that there's no water or anything required, just mix it up, heat it up and eat it up.Could be good... right?


Well I followed the directions and here's what I got. Looks like a box of brains to me... I'd call this stuff zombie chow. The awesome thing about these though is it comes with a spork! Not a fork. Not a spoon. A spork! Like they give prison inmates. Here's a pic of my wife enjoying the spork:


It is pretty cool. But that's where the coolness ends. This stuff tastes like butt. There's just no nice way to say it. I took one bite and was disgusted. It really seems to me what eating brains would be like. Chewy consistency and not in a good way, goopy sauce and nasty ass taste. Avoid these like the plague. Which begs the question, how did one avoid the plague back in those plague days? I'm pretty sure eating this nastiness wouldn't help. I'm giving it a 1/10 for the spork and the cool packaging. Everything else here sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment