Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paldo Chicken Flavor Ramen


Country of origin: Korea
Bought at Super H Mart in Atlanta, GA

Some more I picked up at H Mart on our trip down there. I'd heard of Paldo noodles before but never seen any before so I decided to try 'em. The extremely happy cartoon chef on the package is reassuring that these will be delicious. What'm I waitin' for?


It's a bigass block o' noodles with two packs of stuff. Soup base has a garlic and pepper smell to it and there's a pack of flakes with green onions, carrots, and these other things that I have no idea what the hell they could be. The ingredient list on the package was no help as the few words of broken English are garlic, carrot and noodle.


I had to cook this one for about six minutes to get the noodles to the texture I wanted them. I think it may have been a little bit stale. See those square things? Those are the things I'm talkin' about. No earthly idea what they are. I ate some of em and they taste like the rest of the soup and have a chewy texture. This soup is very very average stuff. It has a lot of noodles which is good if you're hungry and it's really not bad... just nothing special. I'd say it's about as good as chicken Top Ramen with some veggies added. I rate Top Ramen a 5/10, so I'll give this one a 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment