Thursday, November 11, 2010

MAMA Duck Flavor Ramen


Country of origin: Thailand
Bought at: Super H-Mart in Atlanta, GA
Price: 89¢

I've never actually eaten duck. I've only seen it at Chinese restaurants around here but I know it's widely eaten in Asian countries. I hear it's kind of like eating chicken but less dry and more flavorful. Sounds good! So here's some duck flavored ramen from MAMA. I've been happy with their noodles so far, so let's check this one out.


It's kind of hard to tell from this picture, but it's a really small block of noodles. I'd say it's about half the size of a standard size block. It still comes with three packs of stuff, though. Soup base, seasoning oil, and a little pack of another powder that smells kind of like paprika and chili powder. Time to cook!


This is some really good stuff. Tastes similar to chicken ramen and it's just a little bit spicy. Overall I liked it and would definitely eat it again. The only downside is the small noodle block. These went quick and I was still hungry. I'd call the small block a kid's menu size. I'm giving this one an 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment