Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ummm.... Aritifical Beef Flavor Ramen?





Country of Origin: China
Bought at Super Oriental Market for 59¢

I think I'm gonna call this one Mystery Beef, because the only English on this package is ARTIFICIAL BEEF FLAVORED INSTANT RAMEN NOODLES. Well, at least you know what you're eating. Everything else is in Chinese from my best guess. How do you say "Open Sesame" in Chinese?


We figured it out. Inside the pack you get a really cool round noodle block like Shin Ramyun, a decent size pack of veggies and a soup base with 03 emblazoned on it with a red stripe like a race car.The veggies are onions and carrots and the soup base smells beefy as can be so let's check this one out.


Here's the finished product. I microwaved this one for 4 minutes based on the quantity of noodles here and it came out great. These have a stanky smell that you notice when you take it out of the microwave... just push on through because these are some tasty noodles. These have a kind of sweet taste to them, maybe some ginger or something? They are pretty good overall, and have a beefy flavor and pleasant taste. I'm giving this one an 8/10. Kudos to whoever makes them, if I could read Chinese or Japanese I'd tell you. I'm proud of myself for trying them anyway even though I have only a slight idea of what these would be like. Came out good though. I'd definitely try these again.

SEMI NON RELATED NOTE: I don't type nearly as well as usual when I've been drinking and have taken Ambien. Time to head to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment