Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nongshim Kimchi Ramen BIG Bowl!


Country of origin: Korea
Bought at Tokyo Asian food for $1.99

Damn! That's a BIG bowl! It actually is a big ramen bowl, weighing in it 114g. It's probably got twice the noodles as the smaller bowl I reviewed several reviews ago. I came home from work at about 2 AM and wanted something quick and easy to eat and I saw this bigass bowl just sitting on top of my ramen stash. It called to me... saying "I'm a bigass bowl of ramen. You should eat me." So I did.


Here's another pic of the bowl so y'all can kind of gauge just how big the BIG bowl is. It also comes with...
a bigass seasoning pack! It really is big. Easily the size of two and a half, maybe three standard soup base packs. Remember, hands off the microwave for this one unless you want to start a fire.


So here's the end result. The soup is nearly identical to the soup in the smaller bowl. No surprise there. As I said before this bowl has about twice the noodles as the other bowl as well as a bunch more vegetables. It's chock full of mushrooms, green onions, carrots and cabbage. The noodles soak up a lot of soup while they are steaming so they are very flavorful and tasty. Nongshim noodles are usually good quality and these are no exception. If you're hungry for a bigass bowl of kimchi ramen, definitely pick this one up. Three minutes to happiness. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment