Sunday, November 21, 2010

Top Ramen Curry Flavor (Smooth Noodles!)


Country of origin: India
Bought at Indonesian Market in Atlanta, GA

I've had some pretty damn bad luck with Indian noodles. I love Indian food as I've said time and time again but this ain't no chicken tikka masala. I'm willing to keep an open mind for this one though. I mean look at all the words of encouragement on the package! Spicy AND tasty? Whoa! No added MSG... I actually consider this a downside... I mean MSG is tasty stuff. The cake taker in this case though is the claim that these noodles are smoooooooooth... I mean smooth like peanut butter... smooth like Barry White. I'm getting carried away, so let's check these out.


When I opened the package a whiff of curry powder hit me in the face. I expected that, though, but man it was kinda intense. Must be the TASTE MIX. The taste mix is pretty much just curry powder as far as I can tell.


Looks nasty. Smells like Indian food. Tastes like butt. This stuff is seriously nasty tasting. I'd expect something that's called Top Ramen to at least be average... this one is getting a 2/10 from me. Definitely not smooth either!

No comments:

Post a Comment